Global CPRI flat in October; U.S. CPRI up slightly, ACC says
The Global Chemical Production Regional Index (Global CPRI) was flat in October, following 10 months of gains, according to data from the American Chemistry Council (ACC; Washington, D.C.; www.americanchemistry.com). READ MORE »
Fresh Jobs in the Chemical Process Industries
- Senior Process Engineer – CH2M Hill
- Chemical Engineer – FUJIFILM Manufacturing
Greenwood, South Carolina
- Applications Technology Group Chemist – Cytec Industries Inc.
- Process Engineering Discipline Manager – CH2M Hill
- Technical Development – Oberon Fuels
La Jolla, California
- Process Control Engineer – Eastman Chemical Company
- Mining & Minerals Process Engineer – CH2M Hill
- Pipeline/Hydraulics Engineer – CH2M Hill
Greenwood Village, Colorado and Durango, Colorado
- Pipeline Engineer – Praxair
- Process/Chemical Engineer – Sygenta
- Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering – CSULB Chemical Engineering Dept.
Long Beach, California
- Pipeline/Hydraulics Engineer – CH2M Hill
- Process Engineer II – Plant Performance – Mosaic
Myakka City, Florida
- Research/Teaching Associate – the Petroleum Institute (PI), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, U.A.E.
- Process Engineer – Gevo
- Plant Engineer – Bayer
Kansas City, Missouri
- Process Engineer III – Mosaic
- Engineer III – BASF – The Chemical Company
- Process Engineer Formulations – Bayer
Kansas City, Missouri
- Project Engineer – CH2M Hill
|More Jobs | Post a Job
Search Resumes | Submit your Resume
|Employers/Recruiters: Reach highly qualified candidates by posting your opening on the Chemploy Job Board.
For more information about our recruitment products please contact Diane Hammes at email@example.com or 713-444-9939.
Job Seekers: Access the newest and freshest jobs available to chemical process industries professionals.
Related Offerings: Need a network of experts for your ChE dilemmas? Follow Chemical Engineering magazine on Twitterand LinkedIn .
||Technical Services Engineer – Hydroprocessing
|Job is available in these locations:
||Richmond, California, USA
Pascagoula, Mississippi, USA
Houston, Texas, USA
||Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. To learn more, visit the Explore Chevron website.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Technical Service Engineer located in Richmond, California or Pascagoula, Mississippi or Houston, Texas through June 25th, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
The Technical Service Engineer will perform a variety of technical support work for the Hydrocracking, Hydrotreating and Lube Hydroprocessing technologies. This work involves providing technical service for existing business and for preparation of technical proposals related to keeping the business. It also requires onsite support for unit startups and review of operating and safety procedures. Approximately 25% travel will be required.
||Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Obtain, condense, and interpret operating data to monitor catalyst performance, recommend operating guidelines, and estimate remaining catalyst life.
- Plan and lead in-plant shutdown and startup assistance, including catalyst loading, regeneration, and sulfiding consultation. Administer plant performance test runs as required.
- Answer clients’ operating questions to stay close to the customer and lead the effort to retain the catalyst business. Level of support is dependent on the marketing strategy for each customer. Includes some process equipment troubleshooting. Will include site visits and periodic operating data reports
- Participate in conceptual design studies in support of licensed unit re-vamp or de-bottlenecking.
- Be able to understand process design packages
- Run ProVision models to simulate the process to diagnose operating and equipment problems.
- Generate Process and Analytical Manuals
- Answer clients’ questions as part of design follow-up support
- There is a marketing role to this position as it will act as the front end loading for catalyst resale to customers; new and existing.
New Plant Startup Support
- Plan and lead new plant startup assistance, including commissioning, equipment process inspections, catalyst loading, sulfiding, start-up, and plant performance test runs.
- Document each phase of the startup, and work with the customer to manage their needs and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years process engineering experience in the oil and gas industry. Prefered refinery experience in a hydroprocessing unit
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25% of time.
- Technical Support – Require experience supporting commercial hydrocracking/hydroprocessing units in a refinery or as a catalyst supplier. Ability to acquire and evaluate data to recommend changes to achieve customer operating objectives. Must have basic knowledge of process design tools such as PROVISION (or similar process simulator), heat exchanger design tools, etc.
- Hydroprocessing Experience –Technical and operating experience in hydrocracking operations within a refinery, kinetics, and data analysis required. Similar experience with hydrotreaters is a plus.
- Field Experience – Basic understanding of how equipment functions in the field and overall plant operation is required. Knowledge and understanding of a broad variety of hydroprocessing-specific equipment is a plus.
- Communication Skills – Ability to communicate with clients to effectively promote our technology and represent Chevron in a positive light to outside companies. Ability to communicate well with teammates and managers during project and tech service work required. Proven ability to listen to clients and put hteir request into actionable work list.
- Ability to prepare and effectively present technical and operating summaries to all levels of customer organization to evaluate unit operations and recommend operating strategy.
- Organizational/Leadership Skills – Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and manage multiple work activities to meet customer needs and expectations required. Must possess ability to manage a team and delegate work out to team. Must be able to interact with a variety of experience levels and position types.
- Ability to design a variety of unit operations such as heat exchangers, vessels, distillation columns, etc. is a plus but not required.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
|Education Required Discipline:
|If you are interested in this position, you must respond online. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Garuda Group, a group of companies in the field of food and beverage brands strong (Garuda Peanut, Jelly Okky, Gery biscuits), consumer goods integrated Distributor (Sinar sejahtera commerce) and plantations (Bumi Mekar Tani).
Central Lab Supervisor
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Selatan)
* Min (S1), a graduate in chemistry / pharmacy / Chemical Engineering
* At least 3 years experience in the same position in the industry FMCG prefelably
* Have knowledge and skills in facilities for testing and evaluation in the food and beverage products
* Experience in the inspection, maintenance and development laboratory
* Familiar with GMP, SSOP, HACCP, QC system and Food Safety
Interested candidates, please write online or in a detailed curriculum vitae to:
Jl Bintaro Raya No.10A
Tanah Kusir, Jakarta Selatan 12240
Lowongan BUMN Krakatau Engineering. Batas lamaran bulan September – 15 Oktober 2010
PT Krakatau Engineering was founded on October 12, 1988 as a wholly owned subsidiary company of PT Krakatau Steel (Persero). PT Krakatau Engineering serves and conducts either government or private projects in form of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contract basis, industrial maintenance and also in consultancy service (Engineering, study and Project Management).
Process Engineer (Jakarta Raya)
* Pendidikan Sarjana S1 Teknik Kimia.
* IPK min. 3 ( Skala 4 ).
* Pengalaman sebagai Process Engineer di bidang EPC min. 2 Tahun.
* Menguasai bahasa Inggris lisan/tulisan.
* Menguasai MS Office.
* Pekerja keras dan mampu bekerja di bawah tekanan.
* Mempunyai komunikasi interpersonal yang baik.
* Teliti, loyal, dan berinisiatif tinggi.
* Bersedia ditempatkan di kantor pusat Cilegon dan ke proyek-proyek PT. KE
Kirim lamaran, CV, foto, ijazah, transkrip, dan sertifikat yang mendukung, serta cantumkan gaji yang diinginkan ke :